Acular (Ketorolac) Information for Patients
Acular is an eye drop medication used to reduce the symptoms of irritation; redness and itching caused by such conditions as:
- Seasonal or perennial allergy;
- Itching and discomfort caused by an external irritant (dust, smoke, wind, etc.);
- Eye inflammation and swelling after ocular surgery;
- Pain and inflammation caused by certain eye conditions.
Instructions on How to Use Acular Eye Drops
When you first start using Acular, please read through all the instruction and safety notes provided with the product, as well as accustom yourself with any additional information.
Following is a list of common recommendations that may prove useful when you buy Acular eye drops online and start using it for the first time:
- The standard dose of Acular for adults is one drop in each affected eye four times a day. It is not advised to apply over 8 drops in one eye per 24 hours.
- For people recovering from eye surgery the dosage is usually the same, and the therapy may last up to 2 weeks depending on the person's condition.
- Remove contact lenses prior to using Acular. You may put them back in 15 minutes after using this medication.
- In order to apply Acular drops, softly pull down your lower eye lid with your middle or index finger, or whichever is more comfortable for you, to create a "pocket" with the eye lid. Place the medication dropper just above your eye without touching it and squeeze one drop of medication;
- To avoid contamination and possible risk of infection, do not touch the tip of the bottle with your fingers and do not let the tip touch your eye when using the medication.
- Store Acular drops container in a vertical position.
- You should not use Acular if you are allergic to ketorolac;
- To ensure the safety of treatment with Acular, inform your doctor of all the medication you are currently taking, including prescription, over the counter, herbal drugs or supplements you are currently taking.
Detailed Information About Acular
Acular contains ketorolac, bearing the same generic name as this substance. Ketorolac is a NSAID (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) possessing analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic (fever-reducing) effects. The drugs within this class are widely used to treat fever, swelling and inflammation, and when used as eye drops they reduce the symptoms locally without putting any strain on the organism. When you buy Acular online, note that they should be used with caution when treating present symptoms if you have an eye infection; using this medication inappropriately may worsen your condition.
Where You Can Buy Acular Eye Drops Online
Detailed information about the other eye drops